Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life drawings Part II, Schoolism and Sketchcrawl in Toronto!

Schoolism update:
Caricature with Jason Seiler - Oct 31, 2008
Storyboarding with Kris Pearn - Nov 25, 2008
Character Design by Stephen Silver - Jan 5, 2009
Digital painting with me - Full
----------------------------------------------------


Kei and I are going to attend the Toronto chapter of the Sketch Crawl on Saturday Oct 25th! We're going to be meeting at the Metro Toronto Zoo for the day! Come on out if you're in the area! There's going to be a whole bunch of us going. We're meeting at 12:15pm Oct 25th.
----------------------------------------------------

Here's a few more life drawings of a couple of my favorite models - Shell & Ina.
Some are good, some are not so good but I liked a part of the drawing. Today was an 'open session' which means no instruction today but if a student needed some guidance then I'm there. Otherwise, I'm just doing my own drawing and people could come and watch if they wish.













Some more links!
Alex Chechik
David Hwang
Kevin Yan
Matt Lau