Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Australian Cartoonists Association Stanley Awards 2010!

First I would like to say that my April class is full, but no worries because you can sign up for my next class which will start on July 30th! Please visit Schoolism.com for additional information!




I can finally share some cool news with y'all! I have been invited to be the guest of honor at this years Australian Cartoonists' Association 26th Stanley Awards!


The ACA is the world's oldest cartoonist organisation founded in Sydney in 1924. In 2010 it celebrates its 86th birthday!!! The 26th Stanley Awards will be held at Rydges Melbourne Hotel on November 5th-7th.


Click here to read more about it! here





I can't wait to meet my friends from down under!!!

(There's no reason for the gas mask, I'm not saying I'll need this when I go to Australia, it's just cool looking and I find myself wearing it everywhere I go now. My wife hates it, especially when we go to the movies or out to eat, but hey, she hated the hat and the tattoos too, but no longer seems to notice those. Just kidding . . . but what part?)